Power System with a Transmission Line operating at low frequency
version 1.0.1 (22.8 KB) by rcastilloj
Demonstration of the operation of a power system with a transmission line in low frequency. This model contains a 5-bus power system with a transmission line operated at a frequency of 41Hz.
The system includes:
- Model of frequency converters (averaged model of the Modular Multilevel Matrix Converter, MMMC).
- Converters control schemes.
- Initialization branches to include the low frequency line in the steady-state calculation.
- Internal variables of the converters such as voltages in the storage capacitors, branch currents, internal voltages, among others, can be plotted.
- External variables to the converters such as power flow in the low frequency line, currents and voltages can also be plotted.