The MATLAB-EMTP API is a MATLAB add-on which allows to access most of EMTP® features and functionalities from the MATLAB® environment.
It allows to combine the advantages of the MATLAB scripting language such as its optimization functions and signal processing features with the unparalleled time-domain simulation performances of EMTP®.
Here are some examples of the capabilities of this API:
- Open or create an EMTP® design. The GUI may be opened silently!
- Create and modify circuits: add/remove devices, modify device parameters, change connections, create subcircuits, etc.
- Start simulations. All simulation options (Load-flow, time-domain, frequency scan, etc) offered by EMTP® are available. Parallel processing may be used!
- Retrieve simulation results in MATLAB.
- And many other functions!