The simulation of power systems transients has never been so easy!
EMTP® is the most complete and technically advanced software for simulation and analysis of power systems.
- EMTP® is the reference for the simulation of electromagnetic and electromechanical transients. It is known to be the fastest, the most accurate and the most numerically stable time-domain software in the industry.
- Control systems and protections can be modelled in detail using the complete libraries of components.
- EMTP® has a powerful unbalanced multi-phase load-flow capable of solving very large scale transmission and distribution grids, cases with more than 300 000 buses can be solved.
- EMTP® has the most user-friendly graphical interface and load-flow, steady-state and time-domain simulations using the same grid data and within the same environment.
- EMTP® is completely scriptable. EVERYTHING that can be done by hand can be automated by scripts!
- EMTP® uses dynamic memory allocation and can simulate arbitrary topology networks without any user intervention: what you draw is what you simulate!
- Advanced machine models and their controls (Exciters, Governors, Stabilizers),
- Accurate line and cable models and parameter calculation routines reproducing travelling waves and frequency dependency,
- Advanced transformer models which include magnetic core saturation and hysteresis,
- Detailed PV, Wind park, FACTS and HVDC models,
- The most detailed protection relay models in the market,
- Extensive library of control devices and functions,
- Frequency-scan analysis options.
EMTP® is developed, marketed and commercialized by the EMTP Alliance.