ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Following the great success of 2020 user conference, we are happy to announce that the 2021 EMTP User Conference will be VIRTUAL and accessible WORLDWIDE.
The event will take place between August 25th and September 10th, 2021 with three to four presentations a day.
Three themes will be covered during the conference:
- Inverted-based resources
- Stability and Protections
- Switching and insulation coordination
This event brings together power system experts, software users, EMTP developers, EMTP software support team and EMTP marketing personnel.
During the EMTP User Conference:
- You can connect/interact with EMTP users working in the industry, research centers and universities
- You can share, discuss your simulation problems, and learn about EMTP and power system transients in general
- You can influence the development path of EMTP by making propositions and presentations
- You can learn on the latest EMTP developments
- You can make high-level technical presentations on power system transients
Registrations will be opened in the coming weeks.
CALL FOR SPEAKER
Suggested presentation topics
- Simulation of very large-scale grids in EMTP
- Simulation and analysis of grids with renewable energy sources
- Subsynchronous control interaction detection methods for power electronics-based grids
- HVDC models
- Ferroresonance problems
- Switching and Lightning Transients
- May 27th | Submission of title and short abstract with your biography and full contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 6th | Confirmation of acceptance
- August 3rd | Submission of final presentation file(s)
If selected to speak, all presenters will be required to submit a PowerPoint at least one month in advance of the event to ensure guidelines are met.