ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The EMTP® Alliance is happy to announce the 2022 EMTP® Fall User Conference taking place on August, Tuesday 30th.
The event will be hosted in Paris during the CIGRE Session.
This event brings together power system experts, software users, EMTP® developers, EMTP® software support team and EMTP® marketing personnel.
During the EMTP® User Conference:
- You can connect/interact with EMTP® users working in the industry, research centers and universities
- You can share, discuss your simulation problems, and learn about EMTP® and power system transients in general
- You can influence the development path of EMTP® by making propositions and presentations
- You can learn on the latest EMTP® developments
- You can make high-level technical presentations on power system transients
CALL FOR SPEAKER
Suggested presentation topics
- Simulation of very large-scale grids in EMTP
- Simulation and analysis of grids with renewable energy sources
- Subsynchronous control interaction detection methods for power electronics-based grids
- HVDC models
- Ferroresonance problems
- Switching and Lightning Transients
- May 28th | Submission of title and short abstract with your biography and full contact details at info@EMTP®.com
- July 5th | Confirmation of acceptance
- July 25th | Submission of final presentation file(s)
The slide deck of all presenters must be shared in PowerPoint format before the 8th of August.